We are fundraising so that we can put on the summer programme and pay participating artists!
We have done all the planning necessary to launch our next screening, F(r)ictions .6. We have 8 filmmakers on board with beautiful works, ready to be showcased including new works from Edmund Hardy, Zlata Onufrieva and Ri Patel. We would like to pay these participants and have calculated a lower flat fee of £175. 8 x £175 = 1400. We are estimating a cost of £400 to go towards web design. Any other money that is donated will go towards the cost of organising and captioning each video (ca. £400), as one of our key aims is to improve accessibility. In the event that we raise more than expected, we will gladly pay contributing artists a higher fee.
- send us your films by 14 February 2020, for our
- to firstname.lastname@example.org
- send film link, synopsis, artist bio, 2 stills
- we accept films up to 10minutes in length, open to excerpts from longer pieces
- we accept unfinished work, very short videos, old work, silent fiilm, etc.
- we will require subtitles for dialogue, please no flashing lights or abrupt noise (we can work around this with you)
- we are flexible, so just get in touch about concerns, deadline problems, etc.
- qtipoc prioritised